Friday, January 8, 2010

I am the God of Abraham your father; don't fear a thing because I'm with you. I'll bless you and make your children flourish because of Abraham my servant. Isaac built an altar there and prayed, calling on GOD by name. Genesis 26:24-25 THE MESSAGE

May the legacy that Rod and I leave for our children be that of Abraham and that our children will call upon God by name.

"We've realized that GOD is on your side." Genesis 26:28 THE MESSAGE

If God is for me, then why do I not live out my faith more boldly? If God is who He says He is, and His word is truth, then why do I fear? Why do I get hung up on things that are not meaningful or lasting? Your word, Lord, is a lamp into my heart. Illumine the dark places.

You are faithful, Lord!

--michele

No comments:

Post a Comment