Friday, January 1, 2010

Genesis 1 - 3

First this: God created the Heavens and Earth — all you see, all you don't see. Genesis 1: 1 The Message

First this: Happy New Year! My friend and former pastor's wife, Beverly Brandon, has invited me and others to read the entire Bible from The Message through in a year along with Larry Crabb's newest book 66 Love Letters in her blog, http://www.covertocoverchronologically.blogspot.com/.

For those who know me may be surprised to find out that I have never read the entire Bible through from cover to cover. I am excited to discover what the Lord has for me to see and to uncover things yet unseen.

I sense we are entering into changing times and is important to know God's word. His message to us seems to be more and more relevant. I invite you as well to join me as I read through God's word this new year.

--michele

1 comment:

  1. I am so delighted to do this with you Michelle! So thrilled to reconnect with you! It means something to me and we haven't even started. I just feel connected to you and Rod and have appreciated you over the years and how you have stepped back into my life this year while going through cancer. Your prayers have meant much. Looking forward to this year! Bev

    ReplyDelete