Saturday, January 9, 2010

Genesis 27 - 29

Then GOD was right before him, saying, "I am GOD, the God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac. I'm giving the ground on which you are sleeping to you and to your descendants. Your descendants will be as the dust of the Earth; they'll stretch from west to east and from north to south. All the families of the Earth will bless themselves in you and your descendants. Yes. I'll stay with you, I'll protect you wherever you go, and I'll bring you back to this very ground. I'll stick with you until I've done everything I promised you." Genesis 28:13-15 THE MESSAGE

With the Lord's help, I have completed my first week of reading the Bible through Genesis 29. My copy of 66 Love Letters has arrived as a companion reading. I am writing each day as a way to keep me accountable to the commitment I have made to read the entire Bible through in a year. If you just joined me, I have, along with about 15 other women connected through a mutual friend and former pastor's wife to read entire Bible from The Message along with Crabb's book 66 Love Letters. The insight from these women has been an encouragement to me.
Lord, thank You for Your love letters that You have left for us to know You more.
--michele

No comments:

Post a Comment