Saturday, January 2, 2010

Genesis 4 - 7

But Noah was different. GOD liked what he saw in Noah. This is the story of Noah: Noah was a good man, a man of integrity in his community. Noah walked with God. Genesis 6:8-10 The Message

As I read through today's passage, it would be my prayer that God likes what He sees in me. I am thankful for Jesus because He became our righteousness through faith.

He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:21 NASB

As Noah did all that the Lord commanded, it was God who sealed the door of the ark shut.

Then GOD shut the door behind him. Genesis 7:16 The Message

I am reminded and thankful that God puts His seal on those who believe.

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 NASB

Lord, it is my prayer to walk with you.


--michele

No comments:

Post a Comment