Monday, February 8, 2010

Leviticus 22 - 23

". . .consecrate to me with reverence so they won't desecrate my holy name. I am God." Leviticus 22: 2

"I am God who makes them holy." Leviticus 22: 9

"I am God who makes them holy." Leviticus 22: 16

"Do what I tell you; live what I tell you. I am God."
"Don't desecrate my holy name. I insist on being treated with holy reverence among the People of Israel. I am God who makes you holy and brought you out of Egypt to be your God. I am God." Leviticus 22: 31-33

Again, it is the Lord who makes us holy.

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our "God is a consuming fire." Hebrews 12: 28-29

Lord, consume the things in my life that do not bring reverence and awe to You. Please find my worship acceptable and pleasing in Your sight. You are God!

--michele

No comments:

Post a Comment